Topsec Email Continuity
What happens if your email is out for an hour – or an entire day? Our email continuity solution prevents loss of email in the event of planned or unplanned email downtime. Topsec Email Continuity provides email backup giving peace of mind and minimising productivity loss amongst employees.
Topsec Email Continuity can only be used in conjunction with the Topsec Email Security service.
Why use Topsec Email Continuity?
- Topsec Email Continuity provides email continuity avoiding email downtime which can have an immediate and dramatic effect on employee productivity and your business’s revenue, as existing clients can’t reach you by email. Our existing clients would have a better idea of this service than the potential clients as they are using it in reality.
- Topsec Email Continuity provides immediate email recovery, giving you access to the previous 14 days incoming email using a web mobile or a mobile mail interface with no hardware or software required. (Access the last 30 days emails using Premium Email Continuity service)
- Your employees can access their email from any browser anywhere, anytime
- Includes anti-spam and anti-virus scanning
- Fast set up and easy to manage
How it works??
Topsec Email Continuity provides users with a secure login to a web-based repository of mails covering the previous 14 days (or 30 day option available).
Incoming emails can be accessed and replied to, with responses appearing to come from the user’s regular business address. See main inbox view
Emails for alias addresses can be forwarded to a nominated account, or can have dedicated accounts created for them.
Topsec Email Continuity users with web-enabled phones can access the service via a dedicated link to a customised interface.
- Very easy set up and manage. Cloud based service so requires no hardware or software.